Please review the below prerequisites for using Wave:
- Wave is optimized for Google Chrome and supports Chromium-based Edge. The supported versions are the current Chrome release (called stable channel) and the last two releases. Enabling browser auto-updates will ensure users have the latest browser and security patches installed.
- Wave Mobile is supported on Safari on iOS devices and Chrome on Android devices.
- Internet Explorer 11, Firefox, and Safari are not supported in Wave.
- Recommended network bandwidth is 200-500 kbits/s download speed per concurrent user
- Recommended internet connection is 2 Mbits/s
- Recommended PC characteristics are Intel I5/17 CPU, GPU Support, minimum 4GB RAM, 1280x768 resolution or higher
Contact your local IT support for help or clarification with any of the above pre-requisites or recommendations. Please note that these apply to computers and tablets.
If you encounter any Wave technical issues, please submit a Wave Support form.